Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by Leeswammes at http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/. Between now and Wednesday November 5th, you can hop to 30 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books will be literary (non)fiction or something close to that. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
My Giveaway THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
I’m giving away a copy of Karen Joy Fowler’s brilliant, award-winning We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves. This compelling and heartbreaking story was a finalist for the Man Booker Prize awarded last month (the winner was Richard Flanagan’s The Narrow Road to the Deep North). You can read my review of Fowler’s unforgettable book here.
WINNER ANNOUNCED! April @steadfastreader is the winner of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop from Read Her Like an Open Book. Congratulations, April!
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- You do not have to be a follower of my blog or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right at the top).
- There will be one winner.
- First, please leave a comment about the giveaway or Read Her Like an Open Book generally. I’m looking for some feedback from readers. Comments, complaints, suggestions, you name it.
- Then share the news about the Literary Blog Hop Giveaway and Read Her Like an Open Book via Twitter or Facebook. Be sure to tag me (@Austraphile on Twitter, Bill Wolfe on FB) or send the link so I can confirm your post.
- Use this text: Win WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY BESIDE OURSELVES by Karen Joy Fowler in the Literary Blog Hop. http://wp.me/p3EtWm-nA @Austraphile
- That’s it! You’re entered to win.
- The winner will be chosen randomly on November 6 (my wife draws a name out of a hat — really!). I’ll contact you to obtain your address and will mail to the book to you that day.
Now start blog hopping!
For more giveaways check out these blogs. There are some real treasures out there for grabs!
Giveaways are worldwide, meaning people from most or all countries of the world can enter, unless mentioned otherwise.